Sunday, March 1, 2009

Penny Black Saturday Challenge

Of all of my stamps, I'd have to say that my Penny Black stamps are some of my favorites. As I was perusing the entries of this week's challenge (Something to Eat), I saw Larissa's card and it really inspired me. Her coloring was beautiful and I wanted to see if I could replicate it with my copics. I was supposed to take a copic coloring class this weekend at The Inkspot but I ended up in bed for the best part of the weekend....fever, runny nose, coughing, sneezing.......the whole works. Thankfully I will get to do the class on 3/14!

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow Deana this is gorgeous, love this cute image and the cupcakes look so yummy ~ love the ribbon.
    Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC
    hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Deana and your colouring is fabulous....and thanks for joining in the fun at PBSC this week...Hugs Kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful colouring Deana and love your use of the cupcakes - fab ! Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week.
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, what a wonderful card! i reall love the colouring and the ribbons! great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, what a wonderful card! the colouring is fantastic and the ribbons are great! fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete