Friday, March 6, 2009

True Friends

I remember when I was little I had a whole bunch of stuffed animals. I loved to play with them and line them up just so on my bed. Much to my mother's dislike (I think) I continued to buy these stuffed animals well into my teenage years from places I'd visit like Disney, Worlds of Fun, Six Flags, and on vacations. Truth is, I still buy them once in a while still (in my forties now) and if I am careful I can make everyone think it is for my kids. The last three came from Build-a-Bear and they are sooooo snuggly! Anyway, this little girl reminded me of when I was little playing with my best buddies, the ones that always listened and would snuggle with you as long as you wanted.
Recipe:
Stamp: girl with bear by Sarah Kay, just because by Stampin Up
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Coloring: Copics
Charm and flower crystals from stash

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deana!
    Just popping by to say thank you so much for entering my blog candy giveaway and for becoming a follower. Your creations are gorgeous - I've become a follower of you too so I can keep up with what you do!
    Thanks again, and 'see you soon'.
    Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete