Friday, March 27, 2009

Cute Bunny Tilda

Back with some more of that yummy Making Memories Flower Patch paper! The flowers were sold in a little tin by Making Memories as well. This little Tilda reminds me a little bit of the pajamas my mom used to buy me as a kid. Even as a teenager I had some of the jammies with the feet in them that zipped up the front. They were so warm and comfy.....I could have lounged in them all day. My jammies didn't have the cute little tummy or ears though. If you are like me and have fallen head over heels in love with the Tilda stamps then you should keep your eye on the 7 Kids College Fund web site. Tab has ordered a bunch of them and they should be in very soon!

Below is the inside of the card. I have used the labesl 1 nestabilites and sponged the outside with SU ink....couldn't tell you what color since it has been a few days since I made the card. The paper on the inside is also Making Memories Flower Patch. It is hard to see but I did outline the DP with some stickles to add a little glitter (gotta have some bling you know).

If you look closely at the front of the card again, you can actually tell that I airbrushed the background. I invested in a small compressor last week after going through 2 cans of air just playing around. The Copic ABS system is soooooo stinkin' cool! If you own Copics and don't have this toy it needs to be high up on the wish list!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cutie-pop!! Love all the dp & fun layout--great coloring too!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I love this card and the paper you used. I have some of it too. You have done an amazing job with this one - love your colouring. I would love an airbrush system!
    I noticed in your first post the talk of your sister's wonderfully comfortable living room furniture and in this one your comfy PJ's - think I am going to LIKE you LOL LOL LOL
    Candy

    ReplyDelete