Sunday, March 29, 2009

Friend Tilda

Can you tell I am on a Tilda streak here! Such darling stamps......I think I need them all. Unfortunately the pocket book doesn't think so. =) They should be in over at 7 Kids College Fund any day now. Meanwhile I patiently wait. I love the colors of the DP on the top layer of the card. Both DP are Two Scoops by BasicGrey. The "friend" stamp is by Hero Arts (part of a 4 pack). Plain cardstock is by Stampin Up but I'm not sure what colors.



The DP on the inside of the card is also Two Scoops by Basic Grey. The sentiment is by Whipper Snapper Designs (unfortunately not an angel company). However, since I really don't sell any cards for me it doesn't matter.



I gotta tell ya that the colors of this card remind me so much of my sister's living room before she redid it. She used to have a teal colored leather couch that was so comfy....you could just sink down into it and sleep there for hours, although I never did. I suspect she did though!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Deanna and welcome to the wonderful world of Tilda! Your card is really cute! I love the BG papers and Tilda is just adorable! Thanks for sharing with us and hope to see more!

    hugs
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deanna,
    Beautiful card! I love the paper you chose and wonderful coloring on Tilda!

    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet & just darling. Love your layout & that dp is fabby (some of my fave)!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deanna,
    I just checked out most of your blog and you make some great cards. Beautiful coloring and designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Deanna! This is a very pretty card and you have used the BG Two Scoops very nicely. Love how you colored this Tilda and you just gave me inspiration to pull out both of these to get a card going! You do wonderful work! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Deanna,
    Welcome to the Magnolia-licious Group! You will love it here!
    You have made a great card. I love your DP and how you have used it. Aren't Tilda's the greatest??
    I hope to see much more of your work.
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deanna what a gorgeous card! Your Tilda is colored to perfection! Beautiful work! Welcome to our Magnolialicious family!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deanna,
    Your card is beautiful. You did a wonderful job of coloring her and I love her sitting on that pretty ribbon. Welcome to the Magnolia-licious group. I am looking forward to seeing more of your lovely creations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deana, you have such beautiful cards! I love them all!!!

    Welcome to the Magnolia-licious group too!! I'm a newbie also - to the group and to Magnolia's (LOVE them!!)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete