Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Coloring Paper Flowers

Thought I'd try my hand and coloring some of the Bazzil paper flowers I'd found recently with my copics. Boy is this the way to go!!! No more buying 3 jars of flowers trying to find just the right color to match a card. These match perfectly every time! =) I also tried my hand at sewing the edges of this card. Claudia at Pretty Pressings often does this and her cards are absolutely gorgeous!

Recipe:
Stamps: Tilda by Magnolia, bench by Alota Rubber Stamps, friendship circle by Stampin Up
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Not Quite Navy
Paper: SU cardstock, Basic Grey Two Scoops
Flowers: Bazzil
Punchs: Fourish by Paper Shapers, circles and scalloped circle by Stampin Up
Pearl Brads: stash

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card, love everything about it.

    Michele
    x

    ReplyDelete