Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Friendship Card

Just a quick post today to show you a friendship card. This card features another of those absolutely darling Tilda images from Magnolia Stamps. I found the striped paper at the bottom of a box when I was cleaning out the my craft room Saturday. I think I have probably had it a really long time....no idea who made it. I really liked how many colors were in the stripes but once I got started I found I didn't have much cardstock that would match other than the blue. I also tried a new technique for making paper flowers that I saw online somewhere....just can't remember where.
Tilda looks so sad like she is tired of being all bundled up in the cold weather.....I know I am!

Images: Tilda from Magnolia Stamps, Friendship quote from Whipper Snapper Designs
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU blue
Flowers: Retro flower punch from EKSuccess, large blue flower made from small scalloped circle nestability
Swirl: EKSuccess punch
Corners: Cuttlebug Vintage corners die cuts
Ribbon, brads, and charm: stash

No comments:

Post a Comment