Monday, February 16, 2009

President's Day

How quickly the year is going by....it is already President's Day! I always enjoy sleeping in (no school today) and then lazing around the house in my PJ's for at least half of the day. Maybe I'll even get motivated and make pancakes for breakfast.

Today's card was made for a friend of mine from school. She loves all the newest techno-gadgets, just like me. We also both love pink!






The name of the little girl on this card is "Tilda in Winter Stockings." I have fallen in love with this little Swedish girl. I purchased a couple of images from Magnolia Stamps in Sweden about three weeks ago. It took only two weeks to arrive which surprised me. I don't have any little girls of my own to dress up in ruffles and ribbons but I think it will be okay as long as I have my Tildas.

Stamps: Tilda in Winter Stockings from Magnolia Stamps, inside sentiment from Stampin Up
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Coloring: Copics
Papers: Provocraft Doodlecharms, SU (solid colors), Beckett Expressions Radiance (white)
Flower and Swirl Punches: EK Success
Brads: Stash
Corners: Cuttlebug Vintage Corners

No comments:

Post a Comment