Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cute Little Valentine

Hi everyone! I thought that today I would play along with a few challenges out there. Lots of love/hearts/pink/red going on in my craftroom recently! This little cutie was made with the new Mini-Magnolia stamps available at Magnolia-licious. These little mini's are just the most darling things evah! The whole card here is only 3 1/2 inches square. I have masked Mini Jam Tilda with Mini Tin Boxes for the front of the card. Both of these stamps and many more minis are available at Magnolia-licious. The card is an easel card that has been created with Labels 1 Spellbinders Nestabilities. The image on the front was colored with copics and then misted with Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist (which doesn't really show well in the photo).


I have kept the inside fairly simple as the card is so small. The sentiment is from a set by Our Craft Lounge called Dr. Pea-nut and is stamped on a die cut made with Scalloped Hearts Nestabilities.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Magnolia-licious Challenge: Pink/Black/Red
All That Scraps: Queen of Hearts

Have a wonderful day!


14 comments:

  1. So CUTE! Love the shape of your card and the sweet scene you created! Beautiful job! Thanks for joining us this week at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog. hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deana...Oh my gosh...I swear, it never occurred to me to make a teenty little easel card with Nesties and mini Tildas! You are quite a crafty little thing...and I am so going to "borrow" your idea, sweetie! Now I can't wait to pull out my minis and get "crafty"!! You card is just as precious as it can be! I love your DPs and roses...and your masking and coloring are just beautiful! I'm so tickled that you've joined us in this month's Magnolia licious Challenge Blog! Hugs...Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card xx
    Thankyou for playing along with us at MDUC this week
    love Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is sooo sweet!
    Thank you for joining us at MDUC this week.
    Hugs Anne Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  5. A STUNNING! valentine card and perfect for the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with our challenge this week at Magnolia-licious
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute mini easel. It's so so cute! Great details.
    hugs,
    Shell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! Your card is lovely♥
    Thank you for joining MDUC this week.
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deana, it’s a beautiful card. And ooh it’s an easel card!—my fave type of cards. I love this Jam Tilda image—not only is she adorable but she’s so versatile. Wonderful colouring and I love the way you’ve set up the scene. Gorgeous flowers.
    Thanks for playing with us at the Magnolia-licious challenge.

    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous easel card Deana, I love the beautiful rich pink...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia & hAnglar challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, I love your colouring and so precious with the Mini Maggie! I love how you used nesties to create the entire card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Dena,
    Such a sweet little easel card!
    Beautiful job of masking and colouring your images. It makes for the cutest scene.
    Many thanks for joining in the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog.
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sooooo precious! Love Tilda sat there on the chocolate box...gorgeous colouring and I love the shaped easel card too! Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just saw some mini's done up at stamp club last Friday and they are delightful, charming and so adorable! Sweet design you created Deana! So glad you linked up to the ATS Magnolia Queen of Hearts challenge! Thanks for playing.
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's such a fun and sweet card. Love seeing the great line up on these stamps and the cute theme. Thank you for joining us along at Magnolia-licious challenge and hope you will join us again :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete