Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Princess Tilda Gift Set

This is a little gift set I made for my niece. Most days we refer to her at Princess Parker, mostly because she is the only granddaughter on my side of the family. She gets just a little extra attention....from everyone!



The dress has been colored with copics and then painted with Smooch Illuminate. It looks whiter in the picture that it does in real life. The DP is from Stampin Up and I don't think you can get it anymore. But, I love the colors of this paper....pinks and purples...my faves.



The background for Tilda was airbrushed with a copic but I can't remember which one. Hope you have a great day!

18 comments:

  1. STUNNING!! i have a real weakness for glittah! dp is great and the whole ensemble i am sure will be well recieved by the lucky individual
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is beautiful...truly fit for a princess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, I love the glitter on Tilda's dress and the paper is beautiful!
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Tilda looks stunning in her pink and white!!! Great choice of colors and your coloring is beautiful.
    hugs,
    Shell

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very very pretty set, I'm sure your niece will love them...great job on the coloring
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just fabulous! I love how you did the dress, and really sparkles. Love the white shoes too! The set is wonderful!
    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great set! Tulsa looks so darling! Love her white dress! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's a beaut! THanks for sharing. I just love all the glimmery goodness!
    Blessings~
    Leslie A.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great card and project for a little Princess
    Hugs Linda W.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card. Shes one of my favs..Great job:}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty. Great job with the white dress. Just gorgeous!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute, cute! I love the glitz on her dress, shoes and tiara! Can I be your niece too? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely lovely. I LOVE bling and glitz and you did it beautifully. The paper is lovely and the colors are great.

    ReplyDelete