Friday, October 30, 2009

Sweet Tilda

I am such a huge fan of shaped cards! I also love my Magnolia stamps and this little Tilda spoke to me the first time I saw her. That lollipop reminded me of those huge swirly lollipops we used to see at the fair or at the amusement park.....the ones my parents would never buy me. Of course, now I understand why. One bite and they fall completely apart, or one lick and your hair is stuck to it forever! I couldn't resist, I had to go all out on the glitter while I was at it so the pink background, the blue and yellow papers used for the letters, and the polka dot paper are all glittery. This card really, really sparkles in person. Too bad I had to photograph it after dark and indoors....I hate the lighting on this picture.

I used my cricut and SCAL to cut the letters out of blue and yellow glitter paper, then layered them to give more of a shadow effect.

Hope you all have a great weekend and a very sweet and spooky Halloween!





No comments:

Post a Comment