Thursday, October 29, 2009

Magnolia-licious Highlites Easel Card Challange

I loved making this card for the Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge! I didn't have much time to play but this whipped together pretty quickly, and I love the red/black/white with the cooking theme. Of course, Tilda is just so darn cute, no matter what color you dress her in! I may have to go back and add a sentiment in the bottom right corner though....seems like it could use a little somethin'. I just always like to wait to add the sentiment until I know who I am sending the card to and for what.


I have to apologize for the lighting and background on this photo. I'm getting ready to go on a trip so I had to take photos after dark. The lack of natural light and no time to set up the photo tent really doesn't do anything for the colors of the card!. =(


No comments:

Post a Comment