Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Henry Mouse


This cute little mouse is scurrying away with his cupcake....what a way to celebrate a birthday! When I saw this stamp I just had to have it! My sister makes the cutest little cupcake beads and I thought it would be perfect for the end of a small bookmark that could go right in the card. I have been giving these to some of the birthday girls at work and everyone loves them so far!

The stamp is available at 7 Kids College Fund.
Have a fabulous Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh, What an adorable cute cute card!!!! I just stopped by to THANK YOU for your very sweet comment on my blog and look at the treat I get to see!!! I hope you are having a very blessed evening!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable is this AND the great matching book mark - what a fun bead charm!!! your coloring is wonderful on this bright pretty card! Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hello!

    ReplyDelete