Sunday, January 25, 2009

First Post/Challenge

Hi and welcome to my brand new blog. Please bear with me as I learn all of the ins and outs of making a blog. I am learning albeit slowly.

Below is my first entry into a challenge. It is my entry for the Week 33
Penny Black Challenge which is for "Frames." I am still learning the art of coloring with Copics having been a "Prisma girl" for several years now. I like them more and more each time I use them.



Snowman Stamp: Penny Black

Paper: Stampin Up Pixie Pink, Becket Expression Radiance Cover
Glitter: Stampin Up Dazzling Diamonds
Pearls: stash
Ink: Ranger Distress Soot Black
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug
Coloring: Copics

4 comments:

  1. Wow...this is beautiful, I love all the sparkle!! Welcome to blogging, you're gonna love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On what a fabulous snowman, that all the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! what a fab idea to use pink, i love it :)
    welcome to blogland :-D

    Hugs
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cupcake earrings were "all the buzz" at the beauty shop the other day. I have worn them constantly since their early arrival. Everyone who come to the house fondles the awesome card and matching gift box. You two are just SO creative!

    Thanks, girls.

    Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete